The team that works directly with me has been dubbed “The Cool Kids”, which I believe is better than any acronym.
- Pedro Barbosa — Modelling the impact of deep intronic mutations on the human disease (with Carmo-Fonseca)
- Guilherme Espada – TBA
- Paulo Santos – Software Synthesis and Repair via Refined Typed Genetic Programming
- Catarina Gamboa — Refined Java: adding optional refinements to the Java language.
- João David — CAMELOT: Automatically Generating Efficient Feature Extraction Code
- Máximo Oliveira — Complete and Type-safe Mutation for Software Testing and Repair
- Bernardo Ferrari — Compiling a Refinement Typed Language to LLVM (with Rafael de Santiago)
- Lia Malato — Proving Theorems in Lean (with Fernando Ferreira)
- 2019-20, Paulo Santos (MSc) — Towards the Conceptualization of Refinement Typed Genetic Programming (now doing his PhD)
- 2019-20, Guilherme Espada (MSc) — Automatic Conversion of Ada Source Code to Scala (now doing his PhD)
- 2014-15, Rui Cossa (BSc) — TaxiFind – an app for efficient Taxi-hailing (now a Manager at Vodafone M-Pesa)